We will be reopening on Saturday 4th July at 12.00 and are looking forward to welcoming you all back. We have been busy during lockdown and have redecorated and look forward to showing you the new look too.
Set out below are the guidelines we need to follow to keep us all safe, please read them before you come in.
* We strongly advise booking in advance for food so an appropriate distance can be kept between each table. We can only take bookings for 6 or less. Please ring 07753672475 or 07753672475.
* We will be using a one door in (front door) and one door out (fire exit at back) system.
* Antibacterial hand gel will be kept at each door, as well as on tables.
* Our staff are receiving full training in accordance with government guidelines.
* We will be keeping our full menu.
* Please use contactless/card payments where possible.
* Table service will be available but drinks can be ordered at the bar, with a maximum of three people allowed at the bar to reduce gathering.
* We ask people to use a one in and one out system when using our toilets.
* Children need to be seated and supervised at all times.
* A log book will be placed in the front entrance and we advise that customers fill in their details, names and phone number for all NHS track and trace system.
* Risk assessments have been carried out.
Please dont hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.